Shreecral CP-45 is compatible with defoamers like Sapco
NXZ/NDW, water emulsions especially acrylic copolymers based
on butyl or 2-Ethyl hexyl acrylate. Compatible with solvents/cosolvents
like ethyl cellosove, butyl cello solve acetate, wetting
agents like Dedenol OT (HICO) in small proportions
Generally wads are manufactured by applying glue on PVC
film by brush, the requisite quantity, and uniformity and
then cork sheet is placed on to PVC and pressed uniformly
and then kept under hydraulic pressure over night before
USE OF SHREEVYL CP- 45
1. Shreecral CP-45 is in extensive use for PVC/Cork
2. Shreecral CP-45 works excellently for fixing paper tables
to plastic bottles/containers,tin containers, glass bottles.
3. It give excellent bonding for side pasting of cartons
laminated with films like PET/PVC/BOPP.
ADVANTAGES OF SHREEVYL LM-66
1. Extra coverage at lower price.
2. Perfect bonding all over the area applied.
3. No bubbles on the laminated and cured sheet.
4. The product is less sensitive to moisture.
5. Longer shelf life.
6. No need to fix/blend with any other chemical/product/water.
7. Cleaning agent for brushes, floors, hands etc. is water.
8. Nonflammable and non-toxic.
& DO NOT'S
1. Stir/mix the contents of the container before use
as a general rule.
2. Don't dilute/blend with other product/Solvent or water.
3. Store the product at normal conditions of storage.
4. After laminating PVC/Cork keep the joint under hydraulic
pressure or press under jacks.
In case the adhesive application by brush is manually
tiresome, then CP-45 can be diluted with clean water upto
(max.) 5 - 10 %. Mix well. The viscosity falls to 20 - 25
poises. This is for ease of application/brushability.
Keep in mind to use,
1. Clean water
2. Clean brushes
3. Maintain your shop floor clean and tidy
PACKING SIZE : 200, 50, 5 kgs
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.