DRYING TIME :
Moderately fast to enable the operator to adjust his
speed of production on high speed roller coating as well
as manual application.
SHREECRYL CS-45 has very good compatibility with surface
active agents both ionic and non-ionic. Solvents like ethyl
cellosolve MEG, PEG, Toluene etc. added in small % under
proper stirring to modify drying or film formation temperature.
It has good compatibility with cellulose derivative and
polyvinyl alcohol solutions added in requisite quantity.
Conventional application is by roller application of
glue on the film and then folding the carton. For carton
sealing either by roller coating or by manual application.
USE OF SHREECRYL CS-45 :
It is unique product with medium viscosity combined with
high dispersion so that coating problems will not be faced
whether on PVC/PET or BOPP film of any thickness, so also
any type of roller. The product is excellent for side sealing
of varnished & film laminated cartons, Rigid PVC / Plywood,
foam/cloth, rexine, uv cured varnished cartons and plastic/paper
OF SHREECRYL CS-45
1. Due to dispersion agents, extra coverage over others.
2. Extremely good bond strength without any bleeding, wrinkling.
3. Due to proper stabilisers used, more shelf life.
4. Water is the thinner as well as cleaner for roller and
5. Non toxic and non-inflammable.
6. Being acrylic copolymer, specially formulated, bond strength
on varnished & film laminated
laminated carton sealing is fully assured.
& DO NOT'S
1. Do not add or mix with any other adhesive or product.
2. Before starting lamination, get the rollers thoroughly
cleaned with water and spirit to remove any skins, particles
etc. from the roller surface.
3. Stir the product in the carboy and then feed the feed
4. Adjust roller for optimum glue feed. 5. If you face any
problem with glue/roller do not hesitate to call on us.
PACKING SIZE : 200Kgs, 50Kg, 20, 7.5, 5, 2, 1kg
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.