Shreevyl LM-225 has very good compatibility with surface-active
agents both ionic and non-ionic. In small % solvents like
ethyl cello solve, MEG, PEG, Toluene etc. Added in small
% under proper stirring to modify drying or film formation
temperature. It has good compatibility with cellulose derivative
and polyvinyl alcohol solutions added in requisite quantity
Conventional lamination is by roller application of glue
on the film and then paper/board is fed at the other end
of the assembly. For flocking purposes the glue can be applied
by clean brush too. For side pasting of laminated cartons
or window covers of envelopes. It is applied by hand/knife.
USE OF SHREEVYL LM 225
It is unique product with low viscosity combined with
high dispersion agents so that coating problems will not
be faced whether on PVC/PET or BOPP film, poly film of any
thickness, so also any type of roller.
Major use of LM-225 is for bonding Poly to Pulp in sanitary
OF SHREEVYL LM 225
1. Due to dispersion agents, extra coverage over others.
2. Extremely good bond strength without any bleeding, wrinkling.
3. Due to proper stabilisers used, longer shelf life of more than a year.
4. Water is the thinner as well as cleaner for roller and
5. Non toxic and non-inflammable.
6. The dispersion is completely free of lumps / grit.
AND DO NOT'S
1. Do not add or mix with any other adhesive or product.
2. Before starting lamination, get the rollers thoroughly
cleaned with water and spirit to remove any skins, particles
etc. from the roller surface.
3. Stir the product in the carboy and then feed the feed
4. Adjust roller, film tension properly.
5. If you face any problem with glue/roller do not hesitate
to call on us
SIZE 50 Kgs, 5kg HDPE containerS
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.