Shreevyl LM-60 MLV has very good compatibility with surface active agents both ionic and non-ionic. In small % solvents like ethyl cellulose acetate, MEG, PEG, Toluene etc. added in small % under proper stirring to modify drying or film formation temperature. It has good compatibility with cellulose derivative and polyvinyl alcohol solutions added in requisite quantity.
For carton sealing either by roller coating or by manual application. This grade is developed specially for high speed applications using product as such. For flocking purposes the glue can be applied by clean brush too. For side pasting of laminated cartons or window covers of envelopes. It is applied by hand/knife.
USE OF SHREEVYL LM-60 MLV
1. It is unique product with medium viscosity combined with high dispersion agents so that coating problems will not be faced whether on PVC/PET or BOPP film or any thickness, so also any type of roller. The product is excellent for side sealing of varnished, waxed & film laminated cartons.
2. For making jewellery boxes / spectacles boxes (paper to plastic or plastic to flock or paper to flock).
3. For making Pin mailers & Security forms.
OF SHREEVYL LM-60 MLV
1. Due to dispersion agents, extra coverage over others.
2. Extremely good bond strength.
3. Due to proper stabilisers used, more shelf life.
4. Water is the thinner as well as cleaner for roller and
5. Non toxic and non-inflammable.
& DO NOT'S
1. Do not add or mix with any other adhesive or product.
2. Before starting lamination, get the rollers thoroughly
cleaned with water and spirit to remove any skins,particles
etc. from the roller surface.
3. Stir the product in the carboy and then feed the feed
4. Adjust roller, film tension properly.
5. If you face any problem with glue/roller do not hesitate
to call on us.
PACKING SIZE : 200kgs, 50kg, 20kg, 7.5kg, 5kg,
2kg, 1kg HDPE containers
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.