Shreevyl N-50 (PBT) is compatible with polyvinyl alcohol,
Starch, Dextrin, Calcium carbonate, in solution form. It
is compatible with plastisers like DBP, DOP, DEP, to some
extent solvents like methanol, ethanol can be added.
N-50 (PBT) is easily compatible with surfactants, dyes and
pigments etc. for textile finishing.
A) Automatic Coating Machine: Paper cones, Tea packaging
Cartons sealing Composite containers.
Hand Application: For tea packaging, (bigger pickings)
Mixed with softners, catalyst, UF/MF for Textile finishing/Khadi
1) Shreevyl N-50 (PBT) is excellent for Tea packaging
or Aluminum/paper and ealing to make sachets.
2) Composite Containers for oil filling, food packaging
and powder filling.
3 Paper cones for yarn winding at 4000-5000-mtrs/min. speeds.
4 Textile finishing.
5 Khadi Printing.
6) Mixed with Poly-vinyl alcohol solution, plasticises,
additives, chalk, it can be used to make furniture, wood
working, stationery industry adhesive.
7) To manufacture aluminum foil and paper lamination to
get better water resistance and to prevent corrosion of
aluminum foil, use animal glue solution (1-5%) with N-50.
8) To manufacture giant size wooden crates for Float glass
packaging (Wood/Thermocol/Soft Board)
Keep containers closed when not in use.
2) Do not mix with market dispersions.
3) Dilute with water.
4) Cleaning agent - water.
5) Store at 302 C for long shelf life
PACKING : 200kg & 50kg
Note: The above data, suggestions and recommendations
are given in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.