RATE : Moderate to allow medium speed production of stickers by screen printing. PS-45 (Super) works well for roller application on silicon paper and then film is released on to the paper roll (TRASNFER COATING)
COMPATIBILITY : Shreecryl PS-45 (Super) is compatible with plasticisers like DBP, DEP, solutions of polyvinyl alcohol, surface-active agents, fungicides etc. It is compatible with water.
Shreecryl PS-45 (Super) is applied by screen, usually 15 - 25 No. (150 - 250 mesh size) for making conventional stickers, binds and labels.
Nowadays to increase production, roller application of glue on release paper and then transfer to paper in roll form after proper curing in the hot tunnel is gaining importance for which glues generally available do not work well. Shreecryl PS-45 (Super) has been developed to suit this application in particular.
USE OF SHREECRAL PS-45 (Super)
Pre coating foam (all types) for insulation purposes.
2.Metallized PET, PVC Stickers.
3. All pressure sensitive applications where “Phthalate content” must be nil.
5. Medicated Strips, sheets & diaphragms etc.
6. EPDM foam coating (used in up-holstry)
7. Paper labling & plastic containers/glassware
OF SHREECRAL PS-45 Super
More coverage, better tack, non-transferability of glue once the sticker dries.
2) Developed by professional Technocrat whose AIM is to on improving the quality to give satisfaction to the customers.
3)Unlike other grades which do not work well for roller application, PS-45 works extremely well.
4)Especially for sanitary and skin (Bindis) applications, PS-45 is very safe as the monomer content left over after the polymerisation is well below 0.5% and there are no ingredients in the systems which are detrimental to human body / skin.
5) It is free from Phthalate contents.
6) ROHS Compliant, hence for medical applications.
7) PS-45 (Super) has higher peel value (30 gsm on PET, cured at 1040C for 5 minutes gives 1200 gm/inch where as normal PS-45 & market grades give 900-1000 gm/inch peel value. No transfer to steel / glass from PET / PVC / Foam on which PS-45 (Super) is coated & cured.
8) PS-45 (Super) has very high shear value of 10-12 hrs. with 1 kg load per inch, at 30 gsm coating cured at 104?C for 5 minutes on PET whereas market Products fail within 2 to 2.5 hrs.
& DO NOT'S
Do not mix with any other brand of PS/PSA/PSV.
2) Do not unnecessary thin down with water.
3) Use clean screens and squizes. After work, clean the sieves thoroughly with kerosene / spirit to avoid choking of the screen.
4) Keep the container containing PS-45 (Super) closed to avoid contamination and skinning.
5) Store the glue under normal temperatures.
6) Due to its unique / bluish tinge and butter like feeling as well as the properties is easy for the user to identify Shreecryl PS-45 (Super) from fake products. The Carboys are printed and batch numbers marked on each PS-45 (Super)
PACKING SIZE : 200 kg, 50kg, 20kg, 10kg, 7.5kg and 1kg.
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.