SHREESYN RESIN SL - 90 is compatible with plasticisers like
DBP, DEP, solution of Polyvinyl alcohol, surface active
agents, fungicides etc. It is compatible with water.
SHREESYN RESIN SL - 90 is applied by screen, usually 15-25
No. (150-250mesh size) for
making conventional stickers, bindis & labels. Nowadays,
to increase production, roller application of glue on release
paper and then transfer to paper in roll form is gaining
importance for which glues generally available do not work
well. SHREESYN RESIN SL - 90 has been developed to suit
this application in particular i.e stock labels manufacturing.
USE OF SHREESYN
1. It is a leading product for stickers of all types,
paper/ PVC Cellophane and stock lables at any/all gsm.
2. For making stock label or stickers in roll form on continuous
roller coating. The glue has excellent dispersing agents
which enhance the coverage as well as uniform coating on
3. SL- 90 gives a clear film on PVC (transparent film)
4. High tack foam tapes
ADVANTAGES OF SHREESYN
1. More coverage, better tack, nontransferrability of
glue once the sticker dries, no foam, no seepage at sides.
2. Developed by professional Technocrat whose AIM is to
go on improving the quality to give satisfaction to the
3. Unlike other grades which do not work well for roller
application, SL-90works extremely well.
4. SL-90 retains its surface tack and adhesion value for
a longer period as compared to other grades as ascertained
by our laboratory accelerated heat tests.
5. Finer & better dispersion and wettability to give
glossy coating and higher tack at higher peel value.
6. No seepage from sides. SL-90 is not as soft polymer as
those in the market. SL-90 has high tack and high adhesion
value whereas those in the market are softer and hence higher
tack but lower adhesion value.
7. SL-90 is a highly stable product, with long shelf life
when stored at room temperature.
& DO NOT'S
1) Do not mix with any other brand of PS/PSA/PSV.
2) Do not unnecessarily thin down with water.
3) Use clean screen and squeeze. After work, clean the sieves
thoroughly with Kerosene/spirit to avoid choking of the
screen. Keep roller clean for stock label manufacturers.
4) Keep the container containing SL-90 closed to avoid contamination
5) Store the glue under normal temperatures.
SIZE : 200 Kgs, 50 Kgs, 5 Kgs
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.