DRYING RATE : Moderate/ fast to enable the operator to adjust his speed of Production.
COMPATIBILITY : Shreevyl SP-60 H has very good compatibility with surface active agents both ionic and non-ionic. In small % solvents like ethyl cellulose acetate, MEG, PEG, Toluene etc. added in small % under proper stirring to modify drying or film formation temperature. It has good compatibility with cellulose derivative and polyvinyl alcohol solutions added in requisite quantity.
- Conventional lamination is by roller application of glue on the film and then paper/board is fed at the other end of the assembl
- For PET/Glass bottle labeling it is either used by roller application or manually..
For carton sealing either by roller coating or by manual application.
For flocking purposes the glue can be applied by clean brush too.
For side pasting of laminated cartons or window covers of envelopes. It is applied by hand/knife
OF SHREEVYL SP-60 H
It is unique product with medium viscosity combined with high dispersion agents so that coating problems will not be faced whether on PVC/PET or BOPP film or any thickness, so also any type of roller. The product is excellent for side sealing of varnished, waxed & film laminated cartons. (PVC, Matt BOPP, PET)
1. Wet Lamination of PVC/PET films to paper /board
2. Paper / Aluminium foil bonding
3. In Bindi Industry, to fix jewels to fabric. SP-60H prevents black spots surrounding jewels under normal room temperature & medium humidity.
During heavy rains & winter, it is advisable to keep shop floor at 28-320C by warming the place to help water evaporation.
4. Paper labels to glass in Pharma Industry
OF SHREEVYL SP-60 H
Due to dispersion agents, extra coverage over others.
2. Extremely good bond strength without any bleeding, wrinkling.
3. Due to proper stabilisers used, more shelf life.
4. Water is the thinner as well as cleaner for roller and
5. Non toxic and non-inflammable.
& DO NOT'S
Do not add or mix with any other adhesive or product.
2. Before starting lamination, get the rollers thoroughly
cleaned with water and spirit to remove any skins, particles
etc. from the roller surface.
3. Stir the product in the carboy and then feed the feed
4. Adjust roller, film tension properly.
5. If you face any problem with glue/roller do not hesitate
to call on us.
PACKING SIZE : 200Kgs, 50Kg, 30, 20, 7.5, 5, 2, 1kg HDPE containers
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.