RESISTANCE TO UV :
The Product is resistant to UV exposure. The dry film can withstand atmospheric UV beyond 5 years.
PEEL STRENGTH METHOD :
30 gsm (dry) coating on dry & clean 30 microns polyester film cured at 85 ºC to 88ºC for 8 minutes cool to room temperature hold for 2 hrs, then press coated film on to clean & dry steel plate provided by the equipment manufacturer & press with provided roller hold it for 15 minutes then fixe to the instrument & observe the peel value at 180º note average & maximum. Repeat the test at 30A 2 gsm coating.
Shreecral SS-500 is compatible with solvents like Ethyl Acetate, Isopropyl Acetate, Butyl Acetate, Toluene, Xylene, to some extent with ketones like acetone, MEK, MIBK
SS-500 can be plasticised (low %) with DBP, DOP for the manufacture of mosquito, cockroach masks. Oil/solvent soluble colors can be blended for colored tapes/stickers. Noncompatible with alcohols, water, pigments.
SS-500 is compatible with polyterpene or hydrocarbon tackifiers (Softening point 110-115ēC) at 1-2% by weight dissolved in toluene (50:50) by weight)
The dried film is resistant to transformer oil, water and to some extent solvents.
Transfer coating / Spray at low viscosity.
IN NO CASE SCREEN APPLICATION IS ADVISED
USE OF SHREECRYL SS-500 :
1.For the manufacture of high pigment loaded tapes like BOPP/PVC/PET/CELLOPHONE/PAPER/alu where permanent tack and high peel strength, varnish resistance & opacity are essential.
2. Used in manufactures of foam coating, Single/double sided.
3. High peel value gives better bonding to metal surfaces.
OF SHREECRYL SS-500
1. Being manufactured under the personal supervision of highly qualified and experienced persons, the product has excellent consistency regarding viscosity, strength, clarity, molecular weight distribution and flow properties.
2. Due to uniform copolymerisation, the shelf-life is longer compared to a product polymerized hapzardly just to get viscosity.
3. The product has better shelf life.
& DO NOT'S
1. Do not mix any other inferior product available in the market under disguise of any acrylic copolymer in solution form. As the copolymerisation reaction is very sensitive, narrow range of molecular weight distribution is obtainable only under stringent controls by higher stringent controls by higher skilled technologists.
2. Check the peel strength, pigment bonding, varnish resistance for every lot/batch before use.
3. Check the supply for any micro-gells, which can cause non-uniform application tack.
4. Do not keep the product under abnormal conditions of storage, like temperatures above 40ºC to avoid solvent loss and viscosity pickup due to solvent loss or cross linking.
5. Do not keep the drum/carboys filled with SS-500 open near heat or flame. SS-500 is highly flammable due to ethyl acetate.
6. As it is a solvent based system, shelf life is not warranted above 6 months. Hence, no complaints what so ever will not be entertained after 6 months from the date of delivery.
PACKING SIZE : 200Kgs, 50Kg, & 5 kg
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any waranty whatsoever.