Shreecral SS-565 is compatible with solvents like ethyl acetate, isopropyl acetate, butyl acetate, toluene, Xylene.
SS-565 is compatible with Polyterpene or Hydrocarbon tackifiers (Softening point 110 - 115oC) at 1 - 2% by weight dissolved in toluene (50:50 by weight)
The dried film is resistant to transformer oil, water.
OF SHREECRYL SS-565
1. Fixing films, rigid PVC, flexible PVC, Polyester, Poly to wood/board/Veneer, steel, mild steel, galvanized steel, plastic to plastic etc. (on the spot application)
2. Foam of any type to be fixed to Metal, wood, board, glass, sun mica, marble etc. (spray / Brush).
It works very well to fix foam on curved surfaces (pipes, furniture edges etc.)
3. For any purpose where No surface tack, water resistance is required.
4. Paper / Paper bonding. Bond unaffected by water & heat. A film is thermoplastic.
5. SS-565 is excellent media for Varnishes / inks & durable oil paints.
56 SS-565 film is heat sensitive. It is used to bonder paper/paperfabric by subjecting to heat (above 150-170ºC)
1. Roller coating on substrate directly to be nipped with other substrate in wet condition & then to be nipped under pressure roller.
2. By Brush / Spray
Dilute the product from 50% to 33% by adding solvent (Ethyl Acetate / Toluene) & mixing well to homogenize.
Then either brush uniformly on required side of one or both substrates to be joined & bond as soon as possible (in wet condition) Keep the joint under pressure for 12 – 24 hours.
The product is fast drying. To delay drying, Toluene can be used
ADVANTAGES OF SHREECRYL SS-565
1. Being manufactured under the personal supervision of highly qualified & experienced persons, the product has excellent consistency regarding viscosity, strength, clarity, and molecular weight distribution and flow properties.
2. Due to uniform copolymerisation, the shelf life is longer compared to a product-polymerized haphazardly just to get viscosity.
3. The product has better shelf life.
4. The maximum shelf life is within 12 months from the date of manufacture (Month & Year of manufacture is included in the batch no. displayed on the barrels / containers), if barrels kept closed & stored at 28-30ºC under roof, away from heat & fire.
STORAGE OF SHREECRYL SS-565 (affected by high temperatures during storage)
As the product contains 50% or more Ethyl Acetate (Volatile Solvent with B.P. 77.1ºC),the following precautions during storage are very necessary :
1) Keep the drums / carboys in air circulating rooms / storage facility with good ventilation & not under sun.
& DO NOT'S
2) Away from heat & fire.
3) Store below 30ºC. It is advisable to store 25ºC or below to enhance shelf life.
4) If unused for 10-15 days, open top lids & allow solvent vapour to escape. Add 2-3 kgs of Ethyl Acetate & roll the barrels and then store them.
5) At temperatures above 30-35ºC solvent evaporates & the product may thicken. To avoid gelling follow steps 1-4 above.
1. Check the supply for any micro-gels, which can cause non-uniform application tack.
2. Do not keep the drum/carboys filled with SS-565 open near heat or flame. SS-565 is highly flammable due to Ethyl Acetate.
3. As it is a solvent based system, shelf life is not warranted above 12 months. Hence, no complaints what so ever will not be entertained after 12 months from the date of manufacture.
PACKING SIZE : 200 Kgs., 50 Kgs. and 5 Kgs.
The above data suggestions and recommendations are made in good faith but without any warrantee whatsoever.