Shreecral SS-565 is compatible with solvents like ethyl acetate, isopropyl acetate, butyl acetate, toluene, Xylene.
SS-565 is compatible with Polyterpene or Hydrocarbon tackifiers (Softening point 110 - 115oC) at 1 - 2% by weight dissolved in toluene (50:50 by weight)
The dried film is resistant to transformer oil, water.
OF SHREECRYL SS-565
SS-565 is a ter-copolymer with low tack & medium adhesion value. It is used to coat protective films for Steel, Acrylic sheets, glass. The films are PET, HDPE, LLDP, Paper etc. Roller coating.
1. Roller coating on substrate directly to be nipped with other substrate in wet condition & then to be nipped under pressure roller.
2. By Brush / Spray
Dilute the product from 50% to 33% by adding solvent (Ethyl Acetate / Toluene) & mixing well to homogenize.
Then either brush uniformly on required side of one or both substrates to be joined & bond as soon as possible (in wet condition) Keep the joint under pressure for 12 – 24 hours.
The product is fast drying. To delay drying, Toluene can be used
& DO NOT'S
1. Check the supply for any micro-gels, which can cause non-uniform application tack.
2. Do not keep the product under abnormal conditions of storage, like temperatures above 30ºC to avoid solvent loss and viscosity pickup due to solvent loss or cross linking.
3. Do not keep the drum/carboys filled with SS-565 open near heat or flame. SS-565 is highly flammable due to Ethyl Acetate.
4. As it is a solvent based system, shelf life is not warranted above 6 months. Hence, no complaints what so ever will not be entertained after six months from the date of manufacture.
ADVANTAGES OF SHREECRYL SS-565
1. Being manufactured under the personal supervision of highly qualified & experienced persons, the product has excellent consistency regarding viscosity, strength, clarity, and molecular weight distribution and flow properties.
2. Due to uniform copolymerisation, the shelf life is longer compared to a product-polymerized haphazardly just to get viscosity.
3. The product has better shelf life.
4. The maximum shelf life is within 6 months from the date of manufacture (Month & Year of manufacture is included in the batch no. displayed on the barrels / containers).
PACKING SIZE : 200 Kgs., 50 Kgs. and 5 Kgs.
The above data suggestions and recommendations are made in good faith but without any warrantee whatsoever.