DRYING RATE : Moderate to allow medium speed production
of stickers by screen printing. ST-55 / SG works well for roller
application on silicon paper and then film is released on
to the paper roll.
COMPATIBILITY : Shreecryl ST-55 / SG is compatibility with
plasticisers like DBP, DEP, solutions of Polyvinyl alcohol,
surface active agents, fungicides etc. It is compatible
Shreecryl ST-55 / SG is applied by screen, usually 15 - 25 No. (
150 - 250 mesh size ) for making conventional sticker, binds
Nowadays to increase production, roller application of glue
on release paper and then transfer to paper in roll form
is gaining importance for which glues generally available
do not work well. Shreecryl ST-55 / SG has been developed to suit
this application in particular.
OF SHREECRYL ST-55 / SG
It is a leading production for stickers of all types, paper/PVC/Cellophane.
2. It is economical and excellent for BINDI making as ST-55 / SG
has no effect on skin on prolonged exposure to gummed bindis.
It is nontoxic to skin.
3. For making stock paper or stickers in roll form on continuous
roller coating. The glue has excellent despersing agents
which enhance the coverage as well as uniform coating on
4. ST-55 / SG gives a clear film on PVC ( transparent film ).
OF SHREECRYL ST-55 / SG
More coverage, better tack, nontransferability of glue once
the sticker dries.
2) Developed by professional Technocrat whose AIM is to
on improving the quality to give satisfaction to the customers.
3) Unlike other grades which donot work well for roller
application, ST-55 / SG works extremely well.
4) Especially for sanitary and skin ( Bindis ) applications,
ST-55 / SG is very safe as the monomer content left over after the
polymerisation is well below 0.5% and there are no ingredients
in the system which are detrimental to human body / skin.
& DO NOT'S
Do not mix with any other brand of PS/PSA/PSV.
2) Do not unnecessary thin down with water.
3) Use clean screens and squizees. After work, clean the
seives thoroughly with kerosine / spirit to void choking
of the screen.
4) Keep the container containing ST-55 / SG closed to avoid contamination
5) Store the glue under normal temperatures.
6) Due to its unique / bluish tinge and butter like feeling
as well as the properties is easy for the user to identify
Shreecryl ST-55 / SG from fake products. The Carboys are printed
and batch numbers marked on each ST-55 / SG.
PACKING SIZE : 200 kgs, 50 kgs and 5kgs.
The above data, suggestions and recommendations are given
in good faith without any guarantee whatsoever.